Infrastructure is the lifeline of our corporate entity, comprising of state-of-the-art equipments and proficient team of diligent employees. Careful measures are observed by us to yield the desired results from them. These include regular training sessions of our employees and periodic lubrication of our machinery. As a result of these efforts, we are successful in exploring new horizons in the field of metallic expansion bellows and corrugated hoses.
Quality - Our Assurance
We have installed hi-tech machines like shearing machine, lathe machine, rectifier for welding jobs, bellow forming machine, plate bending, hydraulic press, testing fixtures, welding fixtures, etc. in our unit to ensure an unparalleled quality. Besides, we adhere to in-built quality control methods like:-
- Raw material identification through mechanical/chemical analysis by approved laboratory
- Surface defects/weld integrity checks by liquid penetrant examination before and after cold work
- Radiography examination for welded components (if required)
- Magnetic particle and ultrasonic test by approved third party agency
- Helium leak test by approved agency for bellows having cryogenic applications
- Dimensional verification of components/assembly.
Thus, it is due to our sophisticated machineries and stringent quality procedures that we are able to deliver zero-defect and unparalleled quality products to our prestigious customers.
Athulya Bellows & Engineering Because
- Competitive prices - the best price offered in the market
- Ability to meet the exacting requirements of our customers
- Strict adherence to the industrial norms and international quality standards
- Superlative quality products manufactured following stringent quality checks
- Perfect combination of qualified and devoted personnel as well as ultra-modern machines.
Several industrial sectors are a part of our clientele such as:-
- Cement Industry
- Petrol Pump Manufacturing Industry
- Chemical Industry
- D.G. Set Manufacturers
- Engineering Industry
- Electrical Industry
- Fertilizer Industry
- Food Industry
- Paper Industry
- Cryogenic Industry
- Power Plants
- Shipyard Industry
- Steel & Iron Industry
- Sugar Industry
- Textile Industry
- Turnkey Contractors.